The reality is that, if you’re designing a company website, you need to consider implementing site-based search engine optimization. As a business owner or entrepreneur, you have to decide what role the Internet will play in your business model and whether you’ll be implementing a strategic search engine marketing campaign. Regardless of your marketing decision, if building a website, site-based SEO plays an important role in the usability and aesthetics of your website.
- Do I Need A Company Website?
- Can I Afford The Design And Development Costs?
- Can I Afford The Additional Cost Of Search Engine Optimization?
- Do I Want To Properly Prepare My Company Website For Visitors?
- Do I Have Business Goals For My Website?
- Do I Have A Concept Of What The Website Will Do?
- Do I Expect The Website To Create Profits?
- Will I Be Using The Company Website In Traditional Marketing?
If you can answer yes to these questions and plan to invest in developing a website brand, then you most certainly need to include Search Engine Optimization as an integral part of that development during the design stage.
As previously addressed, SEO encompasses both site-based and off-site marketing strategies. SEO King® breaks these down into two separate agreements because we understand each business is unique and not every business owner may initially require off-site Search Engine Marketing.Request a Quote